As a family-owned pest control company, we at Bug Masters know the effects pests have on your family’s comfort and safety. Our exterminators provide residential pest programs that are tailored to meet each home’s individual needs. For three generations, homeowners have trusted our experienced team to deliver the best pest control and elimination services in Arkansas. Let us help you take back control of your home as soon as possible — contact our pest control company in North Little Rock, AR today!
Pest Control for Homes
Our philosophy here at Bug Masters is to continually provide a more “eco-friendly” style of service and provide optimum results with minimum inconvenience to the homeowner. Our services are generally provided on a quarterly basis. Three of our four annual visits provide for an extensive outside application with the remaining service addressing inspection and any necessary treatment inside the home. Our experienced exterminators know which pest control techniques work best in certain situations and can help eliminate pest and bug infestations in no time.
We offer comprehensive pest control services including:
- Residential bed bug treatment
- Residential ant control
- Residential roach treatment
- Residential rodent control
- Residential termite treatment
- And more!
Signs of pest infestation in your home:
- Noises – If you are hearing scurrying, scratching, gnawing, tapping, or buzzing sounds within your attic or walls, especially at night when the house is quiet, this can indicate a pest infestation such as mice, rats, or large bugs.
- Pest droppings – If you are finding small, dark droppings in cabinets, drawers, pantries, the attic, crawl space, basement, etc., you likely have a pest infestation. You might be able to tell what kind of pests you’re dealing with based on the shape and size of the droppings — rodent droppings are conical or spindly in shape, while inspect droppings are much smaller.
- Grease marks – If you are finding unexplained grease marks and grease tracks along the floor and walls, this can be the sign of a rodent infestation. Rats and mice leave a tell-tale greasy trail along their path.
- Strange smells – If you are noticing the smell of rotting or stale food, this might be a sign of pests, as they tend to carry off food and leave pieces of it behind. Additionally, you might also smell odors from droppings and urine. If pests are dying in your walls or other parts of your home, you’ll also notice a very strong, unpleasant smell.
- Holes, stains, or scratch/chew marks – If you are finding this type of damage on your furniture, clothing, walls, floors, or exposed wires, this can be a sign that you have rats, insects, or other pests that love to chew on things.
Pest Control for Homes
You can count on Bug Masters to safely eliminate pests from your home in no time! Contact us today for professional residential pest control services.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Just let us know a little about the problem you are experiencing and one of our knowledgable staff members will get back to you with a quote shortly!
I've been working with Matt for over four years now. He has been outstanding from start to finish. If we have an issue he's always available. Levi does our QA checks and has also been great. Without a doubt the best pest control company I've worked with to date!Matt F
Bug Masters is AWESOME. The Technician, Jordan is OUTSTANDING. He is laid back, professional and very easy going. He is very patient with me being that I am a new manager here at Sherwood Park. You could not ask for a better technician or pest control company.Apartment Manager
Very professional! Showed up when he said he was, called to check in and get updates. Daniel is by far the best Pest Control person I have ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable and I learned a few things as he answered all of my questions. Its nice having one less worry. Would definitely recommend him and Bug Masters to anyone.Mike L.
We use Bug Masters where I work and where I live, I'd recommend them to anyone. Matt services my job, and he's wonderful. Joe services my house and he's also wonderful. Joe always contacts us in a timely manner, I really appreciate him.Brittany P.