Arkansas is, unfortunately, a perfect climate for pests like termites, fleas and ticks. These pesky insects are a nuisance for your home or business and can also be dangerous. If you need a bug exterminator to handle a pest infestation on your property, Bug Masters can help eliminate your problem quickly! Over the years, we have built a reliable reputation among home and company owners in Arkansas for offering the best pest control. From commercial properties to residential buildings, our exterminators can help you regain control of your property and provide lasting protection against future pests.
Professional Bug Exterminators in Arkansas
Our extermination experts can diagnose the cause of your termite, flea, or tick problem and determine what type of treatment will work best for your property. With a proven track record of effectively eliminating insects in residential and commercial environments, we are undoubtedly the premier provider of pest control services in Arkansas. Our experienced bug exterminators have extensive training and can develop a pest control solution customized to your property and needs.
No pest causes as much damage to properties across the country as termites do. If you suspect your Arkansas home or business is suffering from a termite infestation, contact the pros at Bug Masters. We have performed countless termite inspections and helped eradicate termites. Our exterminators have a trained eye and can thoroughly inspect your property inside and out to look for signs of termites. If we discover an infestation, we can develop a customized termite control solution to kill existing termites and protect your property from new colonies. Termite treatments may include traps, bait stations, and sprays.
What Are the Signs of Termites?
Some of the signs that you may have termites include:
- Piles of discarded termite wings
- Termite droppings around your building
- Termite mud tubes
- Drywall that has pin-sized holes
- Drywall that is discolored or drooping
- Paint that is peeling
- Damaged wood that is collapsing
- Wood that sounds hollow when knocked on
Flea & Tick Yard Treatment
Having an infestation of fleas or ticks in your home, business, or yard is a serious problem. They prey on animals and people, leaving their hosts itchy and uncomfortable, but they also carry and transmit diseases. Whether you have a flea or tick problem or you want to protect your property from them, you can rely on flea and tick control from the experts at Bug Masters to help keep people and pets on your property safe. Our specially-formulated yard spray kills fleas and ticks in all stages of life on contact, drastically reducing the population of these tiny parasitic pests on your property.
What Diseases Can Fleas Spread to People and Pets?
Some of the flea-borne diseases include:
- Bubonic Plague
- Cat-scratch Disease
What Diseases Can Ticks Spread to People and Pets?
Some of the tick-borne diseases include:
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (RMSF)
- Southern Tick Associated Rash Illness (STARI)
Pest Prevention Tips
Some things you can do to help prevent termites include:
- Remove any dead trees or wood
- Remove any standing water or moisture problems
- Replace and paint any damaged structural wood right away
- Keep any wood, including siding, at least six inches above the ground
- Keep landscaping mulch at least six inches from your foundation or replace it with cellulose-free alternatives
- Keep your lawn mowed
- Seal all cracks, crevices, and joints
- Receive annual termite inspections from a professional exterminator
Some things you can do to help prevent fleas and ticks include:
- Remove overgrown vegetation, leaf piles, and tall grass from your yard
- Prevent rodents that could be carrying fleas and ticks from entering your yard by removing potential food sources like bird feeders, overripe fruit, gardens, etc.
- Keep firewood at least six inches above the ground and away from your home or business
- Create a barrier between any woods and your lawn
- Wear long pants in wooded areas
- Avoid walking through tall grass, fields, and meadows
- Thoroughly check your pets and yourself after spending time outdoors
- Ask your veterinarian for flea and tick control products
- Regularly wash pets’ bedding and toys in hot water and dry bedding on a high setting
- Regularly vacuum carpets, rugs, and furniture
- Receive flea and tick treatment from a professional exterminator
Arkansas Pest Control
If you’re a home or business owner in Arkansas looking for effective termite treatment or flea and tick yard treatment, you can count on the professional team at Bug Masters. Our pest control experts can help keep your property comfortable, safe, and pest-free. Contact us today!
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Just let us know a little about the problem you are experiencing and one of our knowledgable staff members will get back to you with a quote shortly!
I've been working with Matt for over four years now. He has been outstanding from start to finish. If we have an issue he's always available. Levi does our QA checks and has also been great. Without a doubt the best pest control company I've worked with to date!Matt F
Bug Masters is AWESOME. The Technician, Jordan is OUTSTANDING. He is laid back, professional and very easy going. He is very patient with me being that I am a new manager here at Sherwood Park. You could not ask for a better technician or pest control company.Apartment Manager
Very professional! Showed up when he said he was, called to check in and get updates. Daniel is by far the best Pest Control person I have ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable and I learned a few things as he answered all of my questions. Its nice having one less worry. Would definitely recommend him and Bug Masters to anyone.Mike L.
We use Bug Masters where I work and where I live, I'd recommend them to anyone. Matt services my job, and he's wonderful. Joe services my house and he's also wonderful. Joe always contacts us in a timely manner, I really appreciate him.Brittany P.